Friday, October 30, 2009

coleman ac

Hells Bells - AC/DC. Lady C commented that it's 'Like living with a Randy Quasimodo at the moment' earlier today as I chased her around the kitchen. It must be the drugs and lack of running that's doing it I think. ...I'm in the process of installing a coleman roof air on my 1962 globetrotter, back vent. I understand that I need to reinforce the roof so that it will support the weight of the AC Unit. Detail instructions on how to reinforce the roof ...AND THE BEST OF ALL, YES COMES W/ AIR CONDITIONER, everything working perfectly. NON SMOKERS Super Clean... Immaculate Condition!!! HARD TOP NOT VINYL never leaks !!! For those who knows..Fleetwood by coleman is the best pop up tent ...I'm referring to the roof AC's [although the dash AC performs at about the same, poor level]. These are the original Coleman AC's. I've cleaned the coils, filter, etc. Fan spped apprears to be normal but I haven't actually measured it. ...This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 at 6:11 am and is filed under Coleman. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. ...can anyone help me out in determing the age of this coleman ac unit and this unitary products group furnace? while trying to figure this out i saw an online posting that coleman, upg, and york became a division of johnson controls. ...Samsung ACE USB Sync & Charge Cradle (w/ AC Charger) (w/ 2nd battery support) Review. I wish this cradle had been available for the ACE from the very start of the i325's production. I have no way of knowing when better phones are ...AT&T Fuze USB Sync & Charge Cradle (with AC Charger) (w/ 2nd battery support) Review. Im always on the go and my Fuze is being used a lot during my work day. I found having to switch batteries constantly in the phone to charge my spare ...Late notes: Chizik, AC have productive meeting. AUBURN, Ala. — Auburn defensive end Antonio Coleman followed through on his promise to have a sitdown with head coach Gene Chizik to discuss a litany of things related to Auburn's ...★ Product ★, ★ Contains ★, ★ Coleman catalytic Heater Parts ★, ★ Coleman water Heater Parts ★, ★ Design ★, ★ Today ★, ★ Car ★, ★ 850 ★, ★ Campers ★, ★ Reviews ★, ★ Control ★, ★ H250fdp ★, ★ Coleman ac Parts ★ ...
I have a coleman BAUA F048AB AC/Heat Pump that has been diagnosed to have a bad defrost board. The board has SMART printed on it and the part number is 18390 1084-900 0531 or 1084 83 900B. I searched for both part numbers and can not find anything...can anyone help??? Thanks!


I have a coleman heat pump (14 years old) and just yesterday while the AC was on it started blowing hot air. I saw the heat light (on the thermostat) kick on when I felt it blowing hot air. Any ideas what would cause the heat to kick on while running in the AC mode??? Thanks for your help.
Thanks Dan...the light as an error report makes sense. Initially when the AC started blowing hot I went out and the condenser pump was not running. I turned the unit off for an hour or so and when I turned it back on it did the same thing (ran cold for 15 minutes and then went hot...I ran out and the condenser motor was not running again). I replaced the condenser motor and it is doing the same thing...so may still be a problem in that area...but not the condenser motor :( :( Any other suggestions?? Thanks again.
Thanks to everyone for the input. When I put a new condenser motor on, I did replace the capacitor as well (I didn't see anything differentiating one side of the capacitor from the other (like an in and an out) so I just plugged the wires from the new motor onto the new capacitor like it was on the old capacitor). I will check it and see if the new capacitor popped and then check the drain line. If that does not work it may be the defrost cycle but I would not think running for 15 minutes would make that kick in (but I know little about the whole system…thanks all.


I have a generator that won't stay on, I've messed with the choke/ the turn settings, need help anyone, can't find the owners manual online. the sticker reads/ model # 544000 88/6654 4000w ac 120/240


Hi, I've already checked online and on the coleman ac website, but it seems a little tough to find. My grandpa doesn't know how to replace the filters and he needs the manual. Thanks for the help!


Two things. First, i have a $45 propane torch from ace, model AC-10 and i was wondering if you could weld or at least cut through metal.
Second, if you could interchange the propane canisters. It came with one, but when i run out could i use the coleman lantern propane canisters? thanks.


COLEMAN POWER MATE INVERTER, 800 WATT CONTINUOUS/1600 WATT HIGH SURGE, 7 AMPS, FOR YOU CAR, TRUCK, SUV OR BOAT MANY USES. POWER INRO 110 VOLT AC HOUSEHOLD POWER


i just purchased a new ac unit and we r trying to hook the furnace back up and the wires keep blowing out.





my coleman r v rooftop ac does not sweat or drip like others. is this a problem. 1350 btu


I just got a brand new coleman heat pump. Best i can afford. my blower unit is still the original 9 year old one. I have ice forming at the filter when i run the a.c. and the ac never cools anything. My pressures are 25low and 150 on the high. Too low or too high?.... The fan blows air at a pretty decent pressure. There is no leaks that i know of at the blower unit? Please any suggestions...
it is r-22. the ice melts while the ac is off. I tested pressure before any ice formed. Are those numbers too low? Would that cause ice to form cause it is too low or only would it be too low cause it is leaking and forming ice?
How much pressure should be in there. I still have some left...


I was weed whacking around my mobile home when these two wires got tangled around it and ripped apart. A white one and a red one. I've connected them together (with them wire twist caps) But It still does not want to turn on, the heater and the air conditioner don't work.

The furnace is an old one model: Coleman 77008 and the AC 2 Unit wire has a serial number of 059820 (Maybe this information doesn't matter but still)
I see i need to look for a transformer anyone have a few pictures on what i kinda should be looking for than?
I was following the wire and it goes all the way up to a little box that contains two buttons one for fan control and one to switch between heat and cool.

The box the wire connects too, is that the control transformer or is that in the bottom part of the Furnace, where the gas line enters into etc.


I have a CL-600 Coleman solar panel (600mA @ 15V, 9W)
I got it so I could charge my camera batteries and maybe run a blender.
The panel came with a Male Cigarette lighter adapter and Battery Clamps (basically to charge a car battery)

Here's the catch -- I'm not going to have a car. How can I turn my Solar Panel into *POWER*.

I have a CyberPower - 150W DC-to-AC Adapter - If that helps.

Would a female' to female' adapter work so i could connect them all together? Is there such a thing as a female' to female' adapter?

Thanks in advance for any help.
If you have other suggestions, I'm all ears.
I'm trying to recharge my camera batteries at night. If you there is another portable power source - I'm all ears.


This is one of our first hot days/night here in NC. We can normally take the heat but the house is currently 82 degrees and it is 10 PM. We turned on the AC and it worked and got the temp down to around 75. It slowly started rising and the vents started to blow out warm air. I went outside and the compressor unit was not running but the thermostat still had its green light on, meaning the AC should be running. Im happy that this is happening now and not in the full heat of summer, but what do you think is wrong? This house is fairly new but ever since we moved her the AC compressor unit looks old. Its a coleman, and it also is a heat pump durring the winter months.


Coleman AC evaporater fan wiring diagram?





This would be model # pmd8130.
I bought it a few years ago and fried the adapter shortly thereafter. Figuring I would just run out and get a new one later, I find I cannot connect with Teamproducts.com to find what I need. The drill came with an 18V battery. I have been looking online but have been unsuccessful.
Any input would be greatly appriciated.





We're going camping through some hot desert country and I have a small propane stove that uses the disposable cylinders, and also a Coleman stove that uses white gas, I'm planning to bring both stoves. I have a van with a black Thule storage shell on top. Where should I the fuel? I imagine while driving the van interior will be cooler than the Thule (thanks to AC), but when the car is parked in the sun the van may well be hotter than the Thule. Is there any real risk with either location? Oh yes, and what about lighter fluid?


there is a red light on in the window that should be green. I dont know what to do, could it need freon ?????????


hi i have an 2000 watt inverter, a coleman pmp2000 i am drawing 375 watts ac but need to know what the dc amps it would draw.


I have a Coleman ac. I've had the unit for 2 years. But for the last 2 days i've turned the ac back on. And it's blowing very little cold air. I checked the ac unit outside and part of the coils are showing toward the bottom of the unit. I haven't added anything to the unit. What could this be? Thanks


Here's one for all of you with electrial expertise. The camper is a 1989 Coleman Columbia. Hubby thinks he can plug the camper power cord to an extension cord, cut the opposite end off of the extension and connect the wires to the AC plug fitting for the generator. I said since there's no way to convert the 220 volt source down to 120 volt, that this is not a wise or safe idea. He's insistent that his idea will work and I have visions of a burning camper. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.


My condo has the original 1988 furnace and its working great, blower, heat etc.... Last year my central AC was changed b/c it was really bad, bad compressor, motor etc. So The repair man installed a new Coleman 10SER central AC in my condo. Labor 1 year, parts 5 year on the house. Its only less than a year and the blower motor is dead. He said he has to go get a new one to correct the problem. Heres my question now.
He sais that there is some ACID in the freon line, and he recomends that this central AC is going to last me another year, even though its brand new. He said what has to be changed is the COIL in top of the furnace, and told me it costs $ 800 to changed that to a higher rated coil. He said the new central ac is pumping new freon liquid in very a very thin copper pipe all the way to the 3rd floor. And that there is slush or stuff on the older coil. He said I can change the central ac outside if problems occur, but you really have to change the COIL in the furnace. He said also might as well purchase a new furnace with new coil, the whole thing for $2,000. He said b/c my central AC downstairs is 10SER, he can put a higher rated coil on top of the furnace. But it cant work vice versa. He said also in the future, this can cause complete shot dead system, and he would have to change the copper line inside the walls, since the freon still remains in there.
For now, he is changing the blower motor, so it would work fine, blow cold ince. But what should I do regarding his suggestions? The furnace is working perfectly fine.
The blower motor of the furnace works fine, when you turn on fan on, it comes on, when heat is on, it turns on, when ac is turn on, the blower motor inside the furnace comes on, expecpt the big fan outside. The only part on my central AC that wasnt change, was the A shape evaporator COIL thats on top of the furnace inside of it.


The camper has a heater, AC, shower, toilet, queen bed, kin bed, & 2 smaller beds.He says its in mint comdition and been kept inside.


the item in question is an air pump/deflater....not a compressor. would like to find an ac/dc transformer to power one and need to know what the draw would be on this 12v pump. thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment