Friday, October 30, 2009

colt 45 revolver

Very Rare, Possibly Finest Known Colt US Walker Replacement Dragoon Revolver.(CN) - A man sued trading and transport companies, demanding title and other paperwork for a Colt revolver made around 1840, for which he paid "approximately $500000." John Amicucci says he bought the Colt Belt Model Paterson revolver, ...UPDATED: Latest announcement from Tokyo Marui regarding their new airsoft revolver. Rough translation of what this is all about.. "Colt Python is a high-end 1955 was announced as responsive Magnum revolver was Colt's, the next year is 6 ...Colt frontier Revolver ★, ★ colt Single Action Army Revolver, P2870, Blue, 45 Lc, Sao, 6rds ★, ★ Colt anaconda Revolver ★, ★ Listings ★, ★ Arms ★, ★ Colt 45 Revolver 44 magnum ★, ★ Colt Revolver grips ★, ★ Hold ★ ...I recently purchased a revolver called the JUDGE by Taurus. It only holds 5 rounds which is a downside for the weapon but it fires 410(short range), 45 acp, 45(longer range) long colt and a huge assortmet of other special rounds that ...Taurus 45 acp Revolver, aries 45 410 Revolver, 45 long colt 410 Revolver, Taurus 45 410 Revolver 357 magnum, Taurus 45 410 Revolver barrel, gemini 45 410 Revolver, Taurus shotgun Revolver, Taurus 45 410 video, Taurus 45 410 reviews, ...... 45 Long Colt Bullets ★, ★ More.410 ★, ★ 45 Revolver ★, ★ Colt 45 Shirt ★, ★ 1909 ★, ★ 34684 ★, ★ 9mm ★, ★ 1/2 ★, ★ Honor ★, ★ Arms ★, ★ taurus ★, ★ 1851 Colt Navy Revolver ★, ★ Tribute ★, ★ Company ★ ...[Want To Sell] Colt Officers Stainless 45 ACP/ $400, pred, Firearms, 0, May 11th, 2009 11:12 AM. [Want To Buy] colt .357 revolver or ruger gp-100 .357 or similar, triple-tap, Firearms, 0, February 14th, 2009 11:18 PM ...Old 10-26-2009, 07:45 AM. ATP. Junior Member. Join Date: Oct 2009. Posts: 6. Thanks: 0. Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts. Default ... I have a number of them and they are a "blast". I would recommend this Remington Old Army from Dixie Gun Works. It is much more durable then the brass frame revolvers. I also recommend it over the Colt replicas as they are easier to aim as the Colt only has a notch in the hammer and are notorious low shooters. ...The Colt Army used lead ball or cone-shaped bullets measuring 0.454 inches in diameter. Colt Army revolvers used 30-plus grains of black powder, a lead bullet and a percussion cap, seated on the nipple, for each of its six chambers. ...
A while ago I asked if a .410 shotgun can safely fire 45 colt, .454 casull and 460 S&W, and learned shotguns are low pressure only.

what if I went about it reversed? could a .460 S&W caliber rifle safely shoot .454 casull and 45 colt in it safely? I think .460S&W is the highest pressure as its the most powerful? they all share similar case dimensions- the 454 was made from a longer 45 colt case, the 460s&w from the 454 casull case. since the 460 is the longest, then the 454 casull and 45 colt should all fit in the same chamber. It'll be like shooting .38 special in a 357 revolver. that can be done safely, so from a 460 S&W chamber 454 casull and 45 colt can be done that way too?

what do you guys think?

also is it possible to have a gunsmith lengthen the 460 S&W chamber to 3" to also accept a .410 shotshell? (I know rifled barrels don't work well with shotgun shot) . 410 and 45 colt shares compatible case dimensions (besides that the 410 is very long)
why?
its because if this would work it would be the ultimate survival rifle. I would be able to chamber 4 different cartridges of 4 different power levels that would allow me to hunt anything from small game like squirrels and rabbits to really big game like small bears. The four different cartridges each has at least 3 different kinds of (manufacturer) loads, from really weak to really powerful. at the very least greater than 12 different power levels, suitable for nearly any kind of use. There's no other single caliber quite like that. closest would be .223, which I've heard can take varmint mostly to deer, elk, and bear, but its not legal to hunt larger game with a .223 caliber rifle.


Yes, they can fire 2 different rounds BUT the .45 Colt round is very expensive, ( I think the .357 mag is half the price and better) and the .410 shotshell is supposedly not that effective (except for snakes). Does anyone who owns this revolver can offer some insight? Thanks!





i'm thinking about buying a lever gun for use on indiana whitetail deer, but i cant decide on the caliber. right now i'm leaning more towards the .45 colt, but only one shop in the area carries this ammo. of the three what would you choose?

bear in mind i also want to pick up a matching single action revolver sometime in the future.


wow!......... is all I can say......... I loaded 5 of these up in my taurus judge (3" barrel).........there was so much punch that when the gun kicked back the hammer kept slamming my thumb knuckle (closest to my wrist), broke skin, and almost jammed up my thumb........2 days ago and it is still sore..(boo-hoo)....I was shooting in Arizona heat (about 100 degrees) and my hands were a tad sweaty on the rubber grip. I was using 2 hands to grip ....... The hammer slamming my thumb and my firing finger remaining in the frame was what was keeping this controlled explosion from spinning out of my hand...

.....my question:

I am thinking that my revolver is a "small frame" with a 3" barrel & 2 1/2" cylinder would this be correct?..... and is this inappropriate ammunition for this gun?

any pointers on how to tame this wildness....I am thinking leather gloves to stop the perspiration and practice, practice, practice......

the 5 rounds I fired was similar to a baseball player warming up to hit by swinging 2 bats or a weighted bat...after the heavy rounds 325gr.....the standard .45 colt 250gr. felt smooth, felt like no kick
wow, i didn't think of Damage to the gun....there was a very loud , i'm going to say, Explosion... .very good point....I guess i'll save these for an emergency......or if by some chance I run across a Buffalo near my residence>>>>>:-)thank-you all for the good points!!!!!!!


I've read that fanning, or rapid firing a single action revolver like they did in the westerns is actually a product of Hollywood. To try that in real life, especially with a Colt .45 would be very hard to hit the target, and would also be highly dangerous. Indeed, the shooter could accidentally shoot himself.

Have any single-action buffs ever attempted this?
These are all excellent answers, and it's going to be even harder for me to pick a best one, then it would be for me to learn to shoot like that.


Okay I'm a level 14 Maniac

I have about 1 million dollars in bank

11 attack
8 defense
108 health
47 energy
9 stamina

17 Colt Pistols, 1 crowbar, 8 sawed off shotguns, 2 machine pistols, 8 baseball bats, 5 grenades, 1 thombson sub-machien gun, 1 chain gun, 4 hacksaws, 1 revolver, 4 brass knuckles, 5 butterfly knives, 1 brickbat, 2 9mm semi-automatic, 5 .22 pistols, 1 Really Bloody Mop, 2 .45 revolvers, 3 semi-automatic shotguns, 2 tactical shotguns. 6 bullet proof vests, 1 motorcycle, 3 Getaway Crusiers, 1 delivery truck, 2 armoured sedans, 3 sedans, 1 armored truck, 2 Abanonded Lots, 4 commercial blocks, 1 deli, 3 Italian Restraunts, 1 Mafia Mike's, 9 Rent Houses.

I only have 4 mafia members, but I only use facebook to keep in tocuh with my fiamly who is spread around the world.

Don't say hitlist method, I've lost about one million dolalrs doing that!

I also get about 12,000 to 13,000 dollars an hour.


I'm a Level 12 Maniac (get energy faster!) I have 4 members of my Mafia, the lwoest is 10 and the highest is 230.

I have 17 Colt Pistols, 2 Crowbars, 7 sawed-off shotguns, 3 machine pistol, 6 baseball bats, 4 grenades, 2 thommys, 1 chain gun, 1 revolver, 4 brass knuckles, 5 butterfly knifes, 1 brickbat, 2 9mm semi-automatic, 5 .22 pistols, 1 really bloody mop, 2 .45 revolvers, 2 semi-automatic shotguns, 2 tactical shotguns, 6 bullet proof vests, 1 motorcycle, 3 getaway cruisers, 1 delivery truck, 2 Armored Sedans, 3 Sedans, and I only own the Deli Property.

I know my mafia is weak, but no one wants to add me! I have 576,606 dolalrs in bank. What should I buy/sell to get my mafia going?


I'm a Level 12 Maniac (get energy faster!) I have 4 members of my Mafia, the lwoest is 10 and the highest is 230.

I have 17 Colt Pistols, 2 Crowbars, 7 sawed-off shotguns, 3 machine pistol, 6 baseball bats, 4 grenades, 2 thommys, 1 chain gun, 1 revolver, 4 brass knuckles, 5 butterfly knifes, 1 brickbat, 2 9mm semi-automatic, 5 .22 pistols, 1 really bloody mop, 2 .45 revolvers, 2 semi-automatic shotguns, 2 tactical shotguns, 6 bullet proof vests, 1 motorcycle, 3 getaway cruisers, 1 delivery truck, 2 Armored Sedans, 3 Sedans, and I only own the Deli Property.

I know my mafia is weak, but no one wants to add me! I have 576,606 dolalrs in bank. What should I buy/sell to get my mafia going?


I have been trying to remember the name of this movie for some time. Can anyone help.

It is an American movie at least twenty years old. Likely to be from the late 1970s or early 1980s. The main character is chasing the bad guy who has stolen his time machine. He also has one. The machine is hand held and after time travel leaves and small area of scorched ground in a ring around where the time traveller was standing.

The only other thing I can remember from it is that the main character saw a Colt 45 revolver in a photgraph that was taken before the gun was invented and thats how he knows where to find the other guy.


I live in the state of Virginia and will be 21 in March. (You must be 21 to own a handgun in VA.) I am looking at options ahead of time so that I can get a gun as soon as possible after my birthday.

Some things that I have to consider when making a choice are size, caliber, and price. Price is a big one since I am attending college right now. Not a whole lot of extra cash lying around.

I am looking for a firearm that can be carried as a concealed weapon (I plan to get a permit) but something that I only need to fire once. (Assuming I hit my target) I realize that I may sound like some freak that is planning to do something horrible. Therefore, let me list my reasons for having a concealed weapon.

#1.) I do not hate the constitution.

#2.) I have no desire to use a gun in a confrontational way, but will use it for self defense if ABSOLUTELY neccessary.

#3.) For home defense and security.

I do not plan to carry a gun on me 24/7. But only when I go out of town and am around bad neighborhoods......like in Baltimore. Ugh.

Anyway I need a quality weapon that can be concealed well. Here are some options that I have thought of:

1911 Colt .45- Good all around hand gun, a bit pricy, but has plenty of kick. Not EXACTLY the easist concealed gun.

Smith and Wesson M&P 360 .375/.38 Revolver- Fires .38 and .375 rounds, small and easily concealed (snub nose) but only has a 5 round cylender. So I would only have 4 shots.

Please comment on these choices and make suggestions!!!

Thanks in advance!


My son's father is giving me a Taurus .40 cal pistol. I have tried looking it up online, but can't seem to find what it looks like...anyway..How much kick does this gun have? Is it a good one? Is it known to jam? Any info on it you can give me? What is the best way to keep it safe from my kids without locking it up where I can't get to it quickly if I need it. I have 2 boys, 13 and 10. My 13 yr old has handled guns..but only 9mm and .22. Should I familiarize them with it(not let them shoot it..recoil) but let them handle it and look at it(unloaded of course) so they won't be fascinated with it and want to sneak and look? This is for home protection. Moving to a new house and today I go over to clean it b4 moving and the damn neighborhood is swarming with heavily armed cops searching for someone on the run..made me feel quite a bit nervous. I am somewhat familiar with guns..I've handled 9mm, Colt .45, M-16(I think that's what it was, big semi-auto military gun), and last but surely NOT least... .50 cal S & W revolver(my absolute favorite). Any advice? Anyone have this gun? He told me it is polished aluminum with rubber grip handle. I can't find it online.
Wow...thanks you guys! Lots of good advice and info here! He did tell me it was polished aluminum, but who knows? He owns a lot of guns and surely he knows if it is or not? Either way, I looked at the link one of you provided, a pretty gun...of course not as pretty as that .50 S & W..but it will do. I like the idea of the safe being on the wall and easy access...I think I will look into that, but I'm moving and am strapped for cash right now(with moving expenses) so I will have to find somewhere to stash it until I can get one.


Of the older style Single Action revolvers that are out today, what are some good ones? Good being defined as good quality and fun to shoot.

Is a .45 Long Colt good to shoot in them?

Self-defense is not an issue here. Simply looking for something fun.





what I'm wondering is, anyone already own an Uberti revolver and are you satisfied with it.. quality for the price, any vulnerabilities I should know about? (like the brass trigger guard)


I recently bought a Taurus "Judge" revolver that shoots a 3-inch .410 shotgun shell (also .45 Long Colt). Shooting it is unpleasant--but still fascinating because of the power! The recoil is horrendous and the report is painfully loud. Why the fascination with firearms like "The Judge"? Is it just a macho thing, the "Dirty Harry" syndrome, or is there some darker, more sinister, sexual meaning?


Your Mafia of 151 fought against Jennato with 6 Chain Guns, 2 Tommy Guns, 54 Hacksaws, 6 C4s, 2 Sawed-off Shotguns, a Revolver, 24 9mm Semi-Automatics, 19 .45 Revolvers, 8 Tactical Shotguns, 2 Machine Pistols, 5 Colt Pistols, 5 Grenades, 4 Brass Knuckles, 13 Butterfly Knives, 55 Body Armors, a Bullet Proof Vest, 4 Stab-Proof Vests, a Towncar, a Getaway Cruiser, a Sedan, 2 Armored Sedans, 2 Delivery Trucks, and 8 Motorcycles.

Jennato's Mafia of 11 fought with a Chain Gun, 4 Tommy Guns, a Hacksaw, 2 9mm Semi-Automatics, 2 Machine Pistols, a Grenade, a Body Armor, a Bullet Proof Vest, a Stab-Proof Vest, 2 Armored Sedans, 6 Sedans, a Delivery Truck, and a Motorcycle.

Jennato scored a critical hit! You LOST the fight along with $50,000, taking 13 damage and dealing 6 damage to your enemy.
Remember: You can fight with up to 501 mafia members, and each can use one weapon, one armor, and one vehicle!


Maybe, in like Texas, or the west or something? A 45 revolver is a six-shooter, with the round loading chamber, and one of the oldest firearms ever made. Do all policemen use the same gun? Who would use a 45 revolver today, in 2009?
45s seem like they would be extremely ineffective, but more powerful. Why would they?


?


Can anyone tell me what a good brand for a colt .45 revolver, other than a colt. Thanks Travis


I have always wanted a six shooter. I am looking to get a nice one that I will be proud of and able to use for years before I am old and pass it along to my future kids or grandkids (when they are old enough obviously). I know that Colt is the classic brand but I am just curious what else would make a great deal for not a huge price. Uberti has some really nice looking single action western revolvers around the $500 range and that is what I was thinking about. It's hard to know without having shot one, if it's the right one! I'm looking for a model similar to the Uberti Single Action Cattleman or a Ruger Vaquero and I'd like to stick with a .45. Any suggestions?


that's virtually the make of every single hand gun out there except old Colt revolvers

OBAMA IS COMING AFTER YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS


Not a complete stranger to guns or shooting, but I'm looking to make my first gun purchase. I want to learn more about taking care of the guns and getting better at shooting. Not looking for a home defense gun or anything like that.

Looking for a good pistol that has good control and isn't too difficult to shoot. I've shot a .45 Colt semi auto before and had some problems with control. I had better luck with a S&W .38 revolver.

Any suggestions on a good first pistol purchase?
Looking to spend about $1,000.


Do you think of a 1911 or a Colt revolver?I think of a Colt single action 45LC.When someone says they have a Colt 45.
Well Boker,I guess that a lot of people in the gun world don't know what they are talking about, or printing in there buyers guides.I have a stack of gun buyer guides and the first 3 I looked at they say 45LC.But I did look at a shooters bible and it did say 45 colt.I think that neither 45LC or Colt 45 are wrong.And I am not going to say that someone knows nothing about guns just because they use a different but correct term.


or should i say when??please help me to tell the difference too


For anyone unfamiliar with firearms: single action revolvers require you to insert each round one at a time (imagine six rounds in your pocket and reloading). Not quick right??

So a mall ninja told me a "single action speed loader" is available. Just a plastic/metallic tube with a snap on/off cap. Hold the tube to the revolver and turn cylinder. Works like a pixie stick to those without imagination. Anyone know where to buy such a thing or ideas to make one?? Has to be long enough to carry six rounds of .45 Colt. Thinking pyrex glass tube with a rubber cap if I can't find anything.

Thanks peeps


Does it matter if the rounds are hollow point or not, or does the powder load affect its performance in stopping power.

I'm shopping for a home defense gift for my mom. She lives in Hawaii where there are more & more B & E's and gangs exploiting opportunities to impose themselves on the local residents.

She has an old .32 snub revolver, she's getting old but still goes out to Koko Head Range (Oahu, Hawaii) to practice every two weeks with my dad. My dad favors the .45 colt full size.
My mom was an MP long long ago in the coast guard. My dad, served in the Nam (three tours till he lost a leg).





What weapons were used in America in 1800-1850? Please help! 10 points for best answer.?
I need to know the specific name of the weapon. I have to know two or three weapons from each category. They are: muzzle loading muskets,types of colt revolvers,rifles,breach loading guns, and artillery.
For example, I already know a type of rifle and that is the Pennsylvania/Kentucky rifle and I know the Colt 45. I also need to find pictures of these and the prices. Also, does anyone know a site that might have this info. Please help as much as you can. PS. These don't have to be military weapons, they can be weapons just used by the public.


I need to know the specific name of the weapon. I have to know two or three weapons from each category. They are: muzzle loading muskets,types of colt revolvers,rifles,breach loading guns, and artillery.
For example, I already know a type of rifle and that is the Pennsylvania/Kentucky rifle and I know the Colt 45. I also need to find pictures of these and the prices. Also, does anyone know a site that might have this info. Please help as much as you can.


I know a 410 shell can fit in the chamber for a 45 long colt, but I've also seen on the internet the you can also chamber it in a 45/70 single shot rifle or revolver? is it possible?
can a .410 shotshell be safely fired from a .45/70 rifle or revolver, because I though I heard of a company that made this combination, but I'm not sure of the companies name or if it has even been done before. I said 45 colt as an example because it's proven that you can effectively shoot 2 1/2 inch .410 shot shells in a .45 colt gun.
^ i meant to say***
I asked if you can use a .410 shotshell in a single shot 45/70 or in a revolver chambered for 45/70, not asking about other guns or about buying a gun with interchangeable barrels, come on ppl, give me a straight forward answer, and you can interchange certain cartridges, like the 45 colt and the .410 shotshell, this has been proven, so stop saying that you can't interchange.


The character is female, about 17-18, with large breasts, thighs and buttocks. She is muscular but it dosen't show and she is very strong. She has long purple hair and deep red eyes. She likes to wear shorts that are rolled up to her hips, thigh high purple and orange socks, supenders and a green tank top. She carries with her two Colt .45 Magnum Peacemaker Revolvers.

So do you think you can help me.
Almost forgot, no japanesse names please.


i have a .45 S&W revolver. it has a relatively long nose. i went to the store and i bought some .45 Auto-Rim bullets and put them in my revolver. When pulling the trigger the hammer clicked and clicked. i thought the gun was broken. later i found out it wasnt the right type of bullets. they were a bit small and the hammer could not hit the back of the bullet, unless i shot up in the air. so, which bullets do i buy? should i buy the .45 ACP, colt bullets or what?


I am a 37 year old man with a wife and child. Lately a rash of crimes have been happening in my neighborhood, and I decided to take a concealed weapons course in order to protect my family and property. In the course, the students must have a firearm that can fire 150-200 rounds without problem. I thought about a revolver, Taurus 4510 "The Judge" because it shoots .410 shot shells as well as .45 caliber long colt. But I am now considering a semi-auto. I found a "Judge" for around $400.00 used. But this same gun store has several semi's under $400. For now $400.00 is in my budget. I like semi's because of the greater capacity, but from experience, the revolver seems reliable.


im looking for a good handgun i know where to buy it i just don't know the cost. i wanna get a 9mm/ .38special /.22 revolver/ or maybe a colt 45. whats the price for these guns......if you have another preference plese tell me.


A Mexican, an Arab and a Montana gal are sitting in a bar having a beer. The Mexican drinks his beer, wipes his mouth with his sleeve, tosses his glass into the air, pulls out his pistolas and blasts the beer glass to bits. He tells the Arab and the Montana gal, "In Mexico the glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink from the same one twice"

The Arab, not to be outdone, gulps down his beer, tosses his glass into the air, pulls out his Uzi and blows the glass to smithereens. He turns to the Mexican and the Montana gal and says, "In Arab world, we have so much sand that glasses are very plentiful and we never drink from same one twice".

The Montana gal looks at the Mexican and the Arab, then cool as a cucumber, knocks back her beer in one drink, pulls out her .45 colt revolver and shoots the Mexican and the Arab. To the bartender she hands her empty beer glass for a refill and says, "In America, we have so many illegal aliens that you don't have to drink with with same ones twice"


i believe my father paid 2500.00 for it and was wondering the value


You fought against Valentino.

Your Mafia of 43 fought with 7 Silenced Pistols, a Bloody Chainsaw, 11 Chain Guns, a Grenade Launcher, 10 Tommy Guns, 2 Semi-Automatic Shotguns, 3 C4s, 3 Automatic Rifles, 5 .45 Revolvers, 4 Body Armors, 3 Bullet Proof Vests, 3 Stab-Proof Vests, a Towncar, 5 Getaway Cruisers, 3 Sedans, 3 Armored Sedans, 2 Armored Trucks, a Delivery Truck, and 2 Motorcycles.

Valentino's Mafia of 36 fought with 3 Tommy Guns, an Automatic Rifle, a Sawed-off Shotgun, a .45 Revolver, a Machine Pistol, a Tactical Shotgun, a Colt Pistol, a Grenades, 3 Butterfly Knives, a Brass Knuckles, a Baseball Bat, a Crowbar, a Bullet Proof Vest, an Armored Sedan, and a Motorcycle.

You LOST the fight along with $100,000, taking 22 damage and dealing 10 damage to your enemy.





could anyone tell me how i lost?!


I own a Taurus judge (revolver) which chambers both .45 colt and .410 shot shells,
In a self defense situation,
If I were to fire #4 or #7 1/2 .410 bird shot from my drivers seat at my or the passenger side window (that would be closed) would there be any deflection coming back towards me or would there be a clean hole made


I have decided to buy a Taurus Raging Bull in either .44 magnum or the big/bad boy .454 casull. I will buy the 8 3/8 inch model. Other than the 200 dollar difference in the revolvers what is the difference between the calibers as far as velocity and ammo price as well as hitting power. I would like to take a mule deer with this handgun and would like a good clean one shot kill. I would also use it to kill bears. I have heard that the .44 magnum is overkill for bears and I have heard that a .500 S&W is the only handgun that will kill them. Which is true? Also is the blued version or the stainless version better? I know the blued version is cheaper so I assume that means it is the inferior model is this true or am I making a big mistake? I do not want anything bigger than a .454 so please keep this in mind. the majority of my shooting would be in the 50-100 yard range. I like the ability of the .454 casull to take the smaller .45 colt/long colt. I do not handload so ammo price is important to me. What is the average price of a just and average .44 magnum, .454 casull, and the .45 colt in just plain plinking rounds and the more powerful hunting rounds?
Due to price I might get somebody local to teach me how to handload and get a reloading system along with the gun. I think this might change the answers some.


I am trying to decide on a good nightstand/home defense revolver. I was wondering if I should get the Taurus Judge with 45 long colt, or the ruger sp-101 with 357 magnum. Which is the more punishing round?


My husband and I are looking into getting me a gun. We have one for the home, but I need one for my personal protection. I am in my office alone 80% of the time and have had run ins with some of our crew members to where I have had to call the police or lock them out. So I am a bit cautious now and we would like to get me something.

I've shot a gun before, my husband's Colt 45 Automatic. I want an automatic but my husband would prefer a revolver. And this gun will also have to be carried in my purse. I don't mind a kick. Any good suggestions?
True. Just wanted some opinions. But I imagine once we go and look my opinion won't matter, hubby will pick out what he wants me to have :\


You fought against L0n3K3ep3r.

Your Mafia of 51 fought with a Chain Gun, 2 Tommy Guns, a Bullet-Proof Bentley, 2 9mm Semi-Automatics, 3 Machine Pistols, 3 Sawed-off Shotguns, a .45 Revolver, 5 Grenades, 2 Colt Pistols, 2 Butterfly Knives, 2 .22 Pistols, a Baseball Bat, a Crowbar, a Body Armor, 2 Bullet Proof Vests, a Rolls Royce Touring, 2 Getaway Cruisers, an Armored Sedan, 3 Sedans, and a Motorcycle.

L0n3K3ep3r's Mafia of 67 fought with a Sawed-off Shotgun, a Colt Pistol, a Crowbar, an Armored Sedan, a Sedan, and a Motorcycle.

You LOST the fight along with $0, taking 19 damage and dealing 8 damage to your enemy.

Remember: You can fight with up to 501 mafia members, and each can use one weapon, one armor, and one vehicle!


OK i know he has 16 more guys than I do but thats it!!! Compared to him I have a slew mess of weapons and close to the same amount of men- WTF???


Hey there. I'm writing a book in which people who don't really know what they're doing are handling handguns, and - as handguns are banned in the UK - I'm hoping someone in the US can help me out with some info.

Basically, my questions are:
- how big would a magazine be for a medium to large-sized semi-automatic?
- how low would it take to remove bullets from a magazine and load them into a revolver?
- would the revolver have any problem firing these bullets? If they were a .45 caliber for example, would you need a .45 revolver to accommodate them?
- if you were a complete handgun novice, would you be able to tell that a certain gun was a Glock, or a Colt, or whatever? i.e. do they have their brand names on them somewhere, or something that indicates the size of cartridge they take?

Thanks in advance for your help with this!


I am looking to buy a Colt single action army in .45

The barrel lengths come in 4.75", 5.50", and 7.50"

What noticeable differences will the lengths of the barrels have in terms of performance? Accuracy, effective range, power, recoil, etc..


What is the best single action revolver in .45 money can buy? Also, was Colt the first to produce the single action revolver? If not, then who made it first?

No comments:

Post a Comment