Friday, October 30, 2009

coleman tent

The newer Coleman tents even though they sport the Coleman name are still moderately priced so that any camping family can afford them. They can be found in an array of sizes and styles ranging from sleeping 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. ...There are many things that one needs to carry while planning for camping, the most important being a tent. There are different brands of tents available in the market but one of the most popular brands is Coleman tent. ...colemancampingtent.info Coleman is the name that is synonymous with camping, no matter what piece of equipment you are looking for. They have been making.There are so many different types of tent brands out there in the market that it may be difficult which one to select. Amongst all Coleman tent will be the best choice for your camping purposes. Coleman tent brand was introduced by WC ...The Coleman Tent is a collapsible portable protection of fabric, stretched and used for> Camping outdoors or as a temporary building. Coleman is her heritage as a company full of innovative ideas with pride. These tents and provide for ...Coleman is a leader in camping gear, and has been for the past many generations. Coleman's tents can always be relied upon for keeping you and your family safe and warm and protected from the elements. There are a wide variety of tents ...Coleman is at the top of the market in camping gear and has been for a very long time. Coleman's tents can always be relied upon for keeping you and your family safe and warm and protected from the elements. Every camper can find what ...Modern Coleman tents come sizes and prices for practically any camping need and budget. Family sized tents may sleep up to six people, with enough extra room to store all the extra gear needed for a fun and relaxing camping trip. ...
My boyfriend and I got a new tent because in 9 days we're going on a weekend camping trip. Neither of us sleep very well in places that aren't dark. The tent we purchased is a Coleman Weathermaster 6 and it is beige and tan, very light colors. I am wondering if anyone might have any ideas how we might make the part we're sleeping in darker.
I want to darken it for the morning, I'm not worried about it being dark at night, lol.





ok well i am going camping in extremely high winds and alot of rain!

what tent is better

vango banshee 200?
coleman avior x2?

or if you could suggest a tent of the similar price range £70-£110??

cheers


I have the opportunity to purchase a couple of acres of arable land in Cornwall near the coastal path.
My reason for purchase would be to use it for a holiday site for just a few weeks a year.
I have a Coleman Evolva tent, and it would be a great pitch with fantastic sea views.
However, being this is Britain, does anyone know what the planning restrictions to pitching a tent on your own land are/could be?
We are talking temporary structures but I do have the opportunity of putting in a water pipe and even maybe a hook up.


I don't have the instructions for my Coleman 10' X 14' cabin tent.


I need a tent that is...

- Less than $130.00

-Hinged Door(coleman)

-Built In Light

-At Least 6' of headroom

-Maybe 2 Rooms


does anyone know how i can get a manual for my tent?i can't seem to figure it out.








Ok, so I just bought this tent from Wal-Mart and it's a Coleman Squaw Creek 5 tent.

I came home and searched the internet to try and find reviews on it, and low and behold I can't find a single website that knows anything about this tent. Not even coleman.com lists this tent as one of theirs. It's as if this tent doesn't even exist! I bought it for 80 bucks it fits 5 people, the dimensions are 12x10. If anyone knows anything about this tent I would love to hear it... or a link to a website that has heard of this tent before would be nice.
I noticed it looks very similar to the Coleman "Ara" tent. The only difference is the fly on mine looks different from the Ara so it can't be that one.
I did type the entire name into google. It pulled up nothing.


here's the features for the Greatland tent:

Family Tent
Comfortably Holds 8 People
Includes Zip Carrying Bag
Tent Frame Made of Fiberglass Poles
Polyester Tent Shell
Comes in Blue
Features Shock-Corded Frame
Welded Floor Seam
3 Windows
Water Resistant
10-min. Approximate Set-up Time
Also Includes Mud Mats
Clean with Water and Mild Detergent
Ideal for Camping
14 x 15 Sq. Feet (Fully Assembled)
30"x12.75"x12.75" " (In Storage Sack)
Weighs 44 lbs. When Folded


The features for the Coleman Durango Tent are:

Tent has 2 rooms and sleeps 8 adults
Removable hanging divider to separate rooms
126 sq. ft. of floor space
11mm and 9.5mm shock-corded fiberglass poles
77Hx120Wx180D"

I am making a tent into a clubhouse type of thing and there are 6 kids. A 12, 11, 9, 8, 6, 5 year olds are going to be in the tent. Obviously I am getting more than 1 tent and I might connect them some how. Both these tents are 2 rooms. Also, Greatland tent is $159.99 and the Coleman Durango Tent is $99.99. Both the tents are from target and you can look them up to see what they look like.
Thank you.


I Know it will be a tight fit but would there be enough room to use that set up to go camping for two people.





I'm driving across the US on Interstate 40 this spring. I plan to do some camping. I have a nice Coleman tent my sister loaned me. It is the kind with two long, jointed, flexible rods that slide into sleeves on the tent. You tie them at the top, and raise the thing.

I am having trouble, lol. I followed directions: I can stake the ends of the tent using the D rings no prob, I can insert those two rods, cross them in the center, but when it comes to "applying pressure" to raise the thing off the ground, I'm just kinda lost.

For one thing, it seems like the directions are directing me to put the tips of the rods into a metal ringed hole in the corner of the tent... but it doesn't fit in there more than a 1/4" inch or so. Is that how it's supposed to be?

I guess they're saying tension raises the tent? I don't want to break the rod though, don't really know how to get past this step.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!


Me and my friend are going camping and we are setting up a tent and we have no Idea how to set it up so can you tell us how we can set it up
We are 13 so tell it to us in a way we can understand and there r 2 tents but we kinda know which poles go to which we got it from our friend so we dont have the instructions and our parents don't know how it's a coleman camper 10x8


I'm doing some wild camping next weekend and need some advice on the tent. I'm currently looking at the vango banshee, coleman avior x2 and a vango spectre 200, any opinions on these tents? I have a limited budget of about £100 max and would like a 3 season tent that has an inner and an outer and is outer up first.

Thanks for any help you can give.


1. police scanner
2. cb radio
3. ham radio
4. short wave radio
5. clock radio
6. Single Lens Reflex (SLR) camera
7. point& shoot camera
8. rifle
9. pistol
10 shotgun
11.More than one fishing pole
12. more than one tackle box
13. more than 100 rounds of ammo
14. laptop computer
15. gas chromatograph
16. bunsen burner
17. tent
18. coleman latern
19. flashlight
20. hunting knife


My wife and I just bought our first Tent Trailer for our growing little family of three!!! Its a used 1994 Coleman/Fleetwood Chesapeake and is in great condition. No leaks luckily. I've set it up now twice, once when we bought it to look at it and once to do a deep clean so luckily i've got that figured out. I have towed a lot of boats in my life so the towing isn't the problem but once we get to where we are going I would love any help you can give me. I am an avid camper, but never done anything but tent camping. Here are my basic questions.

1. What are the must haves when camping in a tent trailer for 2 or 3 nights or more?

2. How long do most deep-cell batteries last if i'm running the furnace?

3. If my propane tank is full, how long will that last running the furnace at night and using to cook all 3 meals a day.

4. What are the fun extras that aren't must haves but make life easier and camping with a tent trailer more fun and enjoyable?

5. What pressure should my tires be when towing? Should the pressure be less if I'm towing off-road?

6. What is the best way to charge batteries when your not near a permanent power supply? (outlet)

Thanks for any help you can give us.


' I bought a 4 man tent but i can only fit myself and my husband after putting in the inflatable king size mattress."
Newsflash : Manufacturers don't take into consideration for your huge inflatable mattresses, packs, duffel bags, Coleman lantern, pets and stereo systems you try to stuff in with you.
Why are people always so surprised at the size of their tent when they get it up and then complain that it is too small? Can you fit 4 people on ther floor side by side? Well there you go...a 4 man tent.


1996 Coleman Laredo tent trailer has an icebox but no fridge. How much of a pain would it be to install a fridge?


i was looking for a good backpacking tent that is not too expensive for example coleman avior x2 or vango banshee 200 and i was wondering were you can get backpacking tents really cheap


i have just bought a coleman canyon 8 man tent, normally i'm quite good at pitching tents but this one came in three parts and i didn't know where to start, i could really do with some sort of step by step guide on how to pitch it, any ideas?





Do you feel the need to stand up straight in your tent and move around?
To blow up 3 queen size mattresses side by side ?
To spend 70.00 dollars on a Coleman family tent and watch it blow over with a gust of wind?
Or are you a real camper ... using a high quality aluminum poled rain tight tent that gets you through the woods on foot and keeps you dry even in the worst conditions?
To have people ask why you spent 300.00 on a such a tiny tent when you know the real reason behind the cost?


I can't find anything about it online.


How reliable are they?
I'm mainly talking about their tents and airbeds
We really aren't going to be camping more than 2 days at a time. and probably only 4 or 5 times this summer.


I can't seem to add a product to a category like I can an article. It seems that the only way I can point to my products is to have a link in the menu that goes to all of my products. Example, I will be selling tents on my web site. So I want to be able to have a link in my menu "tents". Then as categories, I will have Coleman, Kamp-Rite, Ozark, etc. Then inside there, will be links to the individual tents just like I would to individual articles. How do I do that?


I have an older coleman tent, about 10x10 - it's got a normal tent fabric bottom, not a tarp bottom. I've tried to waterproofing the bottom, but not sure if that much area could be waterproofed. any ideas on still using this? A ground cover won't prevent water intrusion if it rains.
any thoughts would be helpful
thanks


Does anyone still use a COLEMAN catalytic heater that burns Coleman Liquid fuel (not propane) for camping? Do you use it in a tent? How much ventilation do you provide in the tent? I'm a little worried about Carbon Monoxide if I use it in the tent.
Liquid Coleman fuel; Heater, not a cooking stove. It has a catalytic dome that glows red and provides heat. I used it in a garage with a carbon monoxide detector and the detector registered zero. I know it uses up oxygen.


im concerned with carbon monoxide poisoning. i havnt purchased one yet but the information provided says its good for a tent or small room. is that possible that it doesnt give off this gas?


I've gone camping in the dunes about 4 times but this time around I don't want damp sleeping bags and a small tent that blows over. Im going to buy new everything. Anyone have any experience or certain things they had bought or used that made their trip Easier and less wet-er?

Has anyone used the Coleman PowerCat as well?
I've also been interested in the Coleman 17x9 3 Room Weathermaster Elite 2008 Tent....Any reviews on that?





Which would you choose?


Hi
I own a Coleman Sundome 4 person 10' x 8' sized tent and this past weekend noticed one of my tent poles is broken and I need to replace it. I went to Joe's and REI and they don't sell replacement poles. Does anyone I have any suggestions?

Thank You!


as it seems to suit all of my family of 4`s needs, ( size, height, stability etc..)
I cannot find any reviews on this tent and I wondered if yourselves have heard any good/bad reviews on this particular tent.
Many thanks








My fiance and I are registering on Amazon.com for our wedding because we want to build some a supply of camping gear. It's me, him, and our 4 year old. We need a tent, coleman stove, you name it. I just don't know where to start. I want to get quality stuff so any advice would be appreciated to get started. We probably will mostly do "car camping" to start, where you park right near your camp site. If someone has a list of stuff I could register for, that would be great. I remember my mom taking us all the time when we were little, and this is a tradition I would like to carry on. We really need help on choosing the right coleman stove and a tent! We probably will register for cots too. ( a luxury I didn't have as a kid. ha ha.


I grew up camping with my parents but my wife has only gone once and this will be our first time with our little girl. My two person tent no longer cuts it so I'm looking for suggestions on a size of tent. I've got two Coleman's in mind one is a 4 person 9'x7' and the other is much larger at 17'x10'

My only worry about the 17'x10' foot tent is will it get too cold at night? Temperatures will drop to low 30's at night but days will be around 70

Any Suggestions on tent?


can you close the netting so that no air gets out?
im painting my room and i need a cheap one and i can fit in that one. and i can make it cool if it zips.
so where it has the mesh material does it zip up so no air gets out?
or is there any other one like under 20$ that can zip?
at academy, walmart, target?
can you put a double bed in it?


The Avior X2/X3 tents look ideal for my needs, but I'm going to be wild camping so need something that's not so conspicuous. Any recommendations?


It's a 7' by 7' Coleman tent. My sister and I are having some friends over to 'camp-out' in our backyard but we really don't know how many people can actually sleep in the tent (yeah we know...we plan ahead alot lol). There will be 5-6 people (we aren't for sure if 2 people can come yet) so do you think we could all fit comfortably?
we aren't going to use an air mattress...this isn't a small tent either...idk why everyone is saying we will be cramped. it's 7 feet by 7 feet!!! i just want to know the max
just want to let everyone know that we slept with 6 people in the tent and were comfortable (I'm not just saying that either)


Every summer when we go camping we usually take a spare car battery with us to put in the tent so we can hook up a small fan (with clamps). It usually lasts 4 full nights. But is there another type of battery pack or power supply that is made for this sort of thing? A car battery is so heavy, and it's a headache to load in and out of the truck. Any suggestions?

By the way, we've tried those little Coleman tent fans that hang from the roof of the tent, and they don't blow hard enough to move a leaf. The blades are just little pieces of foam. I'm specificly looking for a new way to power a small metal fan.


we haven no idea


Ok, we are leaving on a Friday night---driving to Florida, going to Clearwater Beach for 1 day, then the next 2 days we will be going to Busch Gardens in Tampa....then the next 5 days we will be staying in Disney World at the Wilderness Campground and going to the Disney Parks for 4 days. Then we are driving home. We are taking a tent and big coleman blowup mattress and we are trying to go when the weather would still be warm for the beach and also nice in the evenings for camping. What dates would be the best for camping/beach/disney world people? We would prefer to not be at disney during the most busy time either, so which would be the best with non-peak time and weather?

August 16th-August 23, 2008

or

October 11th-October 18th, 2008

or

October 18th-October 26th, 2008
I forgot to say that it is me and my husband celebrating our 1 year anniversary...we have no children so it will be just us!
I forgot to say that it is me and my husband celebrating our 1 year anniversary...we have no children so it will be just us!

No comments:

Post a Comment